10 Interesting Facts – Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif doesn’t generally open up about her personal life or about a lot of aspects about her initial struggle in the Bollywood film industry. During her interaction with Karan Thapar at the India Today Conclave, we did get a better glimpse at Katrina the person.
Here are 10 interesting facts about Katrina that we learnt from this interaction:
- Katrina has lived in 13 different countries including Hong Kong, Japan, US and , before coming to India.
- After travelling the world, Katrina, who had come to India with top modelling assignments, felt like she had come home within 48 hours of arriving in the country.
- Katrina got a first film “Boom,” due to luck. She was a last minute replacement because her friend and popular model Meghna Reddy walked out of the film.
- Her “Boom” co-star and producer Jackie Shroff advised Katrina to learn to read Devanagari script. The actress then went on to learn not only to speak Hindi but also read the language.
- Katrina turns to her brother for relationship advice, and often speaks about little troubles.
- Katrina’s mother is a philanthropist who does NGO work in several countries in the world.
- The actress felt hurt when most of her Bollywood colleagues marked her pretty low when they were asked to rate actresses according to their acting abilities.
- Katrina is not on any social media platforms as of now, but she is toying with idea of joining Twitter. She thinks it’s an interesting platform, and could begin interacting with her fans.
- Katrina’s philosophy is ‘Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.’
- Katrina loves peanut butter. “I can sit with a jar and eat it all day long. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner,” she said.
- Previous ‘When people ignore you, it could lead to insecurity’- Katrina Kaif
- Next Katrina Kaif Teenage Crush